“Discover Answers That Are Right for You”
- Peter offers exceptional insight into the steps the client needs to take in order to achieve the life changes they are seeking.
- Peter creates a sense of safety so that the client experiences acceptance, trust and is willing to examine emotions, thoughts, and actions for positive change.
- Peter brings versatility and extensive experience to the therapy milieu. He has provided services to clients representing a diverse spectrum in the areas of age, ethnicity, religion, and nature of life problems.
- Peter loves, respects and genuinely cares for the clients who seek him out for assistance.
Counseling and Psychotherapy Specialties
Children and Teens
- Behavioral and emotional issues
- Adjustment challenges for gifted children
- School adjustment disorders
- Anger management
- Anger Management
- Relationship problems
- Career and Job-seeking challenges
- Workplace difficulties
- Divorce and Separation issues
- Blended family challenges
- Child and Parent conflict
- “Empty Nest” adjustment
- Aging parent-caregiver issues